I seriously just stared at that for about 7 minutes straight. I definitely think he’s the most beautiful man ever. I also think he’s the only man in the entire world capable of making a girl climax simply by looking at his mouth on her computer screen. Not that I would know from experience or anything…
Dear Lord, I’m going to continue to tweet insane amounts of amorous declarations of love to Matthew Gray Gubler until I graduate & can move to L.A. to find him & make him marry me.
Why Dr. Spencer Reid would make the PERFECT boyfriend
- He’s an only child so he won’t call me spoiled for being one.
- He has a kick-ass job and saves people’s lives.
- He’s a genius so he can help me with my homework.
- He changes his hairstyle as much or more as I do.
- He adores Halloween which happens to be the absolute greatest holiday in the history of forever.
- Sometimes his jokes (let’s think back to the existentialist one) are terrible therefore, he cannot make fun of mine.
- He’s pretty much 100% inexperienced with women so he won’t give me diseases.
- He had a drug problem & bad boys are hot.
- He’s from Vegas. Can you say “VACATION ON A REGULAR BASIS”? because, yes, I’d love to meet your mom and want to see her as much as possible.
- Did I mention the fact that he’s beautiful?
- We can read together ♥
- His co-worker’s friend manages a resort in Jamaica, and, omg, that’s one of my favorite vacation spots!
- He analyzes everything and won’t be annoyed at my need to do so.
- His mother was a professor of 15th century literature which means that they will both appreciate my being an English major instead of asking “What are you gonna do with that?”
- He’s sensitive.
- He loves practical jokes.
Yes, he’s the perfect man. Sorry, ladies, HE’S MINE.